For anyone that is a baseball card collector or knows someone that is a collector...
If you do know someone, please refer them to me, and tell them to answer the questions below and to contact me with their responses at email@example.com.
These questions will be centered around the behaviors and practices a collector invests timewise, financially, etc.
Name: (you do not have to include your full name, but your first and last name would be appreciated. I will not use your name or email address for anything else but this research project).
1) Around what age did you start collecting baseball cards?
2) What started/sparked your interest in collecting baseball cards? Or what do you think might have influenced your interest/hobby of collecting baseball cards?
3) Is baseball card collecting something you consider a hobby or something you take very seriously?
4) How many cards (estimate is fine) do you believe you have collected over the years and are currently in your own possession?
5) Do you buy from the pack or do you buy in bulk (boxes, online)?
6) Do you trade baseball cards? If so, how often and where do you trade?
7) Do you sell baseball cards? If so, through what avenue do you sell them through? (online, at shows, etc.)
8) Do you buy cards from a specific period/era of baseball? And if so, is it because of the value/rarity of the card (or if its not, what is your reason why)?
9) Do you just buy cards for a specific baseball team? And if so, why not collect from other teams as well?
10) What percentage financially (out of your annual net income), do you believe (estimate is fine) do you believe you spend on baseball card collecting?
11) What is your most prized card?
12) And what baseball card have you spent the most on?
13) Lastly, if you have any other comments, please type them down for me.
Thanks for helping me out and your time.